100% acrylic medium worsted weight yarn No dye-lot solids made in the USA Recommended Crochet hook size 10.5 and knitting needle size 15 Machine wash warm, gentle cycle; tumble dry low It comes in both solid colors and multi's. no, this is worstered wt. This is an ultra-soft premium acrylic yarn perfect for throws garments and accessories. Safe, easy checkout. 7oz solids5oz prints5oz heathers5oz multis5oz stripes5oz flecks, 100% Acrylic Solids/Prints/Heathers/ Multis/Stripes96% Acrylic 4% other Flecks, 14oz solids10oz prints10oz multi 10oz heather. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-c1643942-7f0b-4229-8a46-8737da61027a, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-396bf491-008-17625fd2d695d5, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 00:25:17 GMT, Electrode, Comp-f9c4ebb5-f01e-47de-a111-f1afed7eda9e, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-c36c7544-008-17626170e600de, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 00:53:34 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. The service at Walmart site-to-store is easy and fast. Activate to move to this slide, Send me an email when my question is answered, Weight category 4, usually 7 oz. I wore my shawl the other day and it is very warm. Please try again. You can edit your question or post anyway. slide 2 of 6, It crochets up beautifully, pulls out nicely with no internal knots to deal with, have not come across and tied on knot, it washes up great. This cheery yellow, worsted-weight yarn is easy to care for and super-soft to the touch. Current selection is: Choose an option. Find great deals for Red Heart With Love Yarn Daffodil 073650817342. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I now own every single color available. Red Heart With Love Yarn-Daffodil, E400-1201. Bargain pricing on the largest selection. yarn you would need something thinner. It holds up well, washes well and I haven't had any troubles with ties, knots, etc within the skeins I have purchased. This is a worsted weight yarn, it is soft and comes in a decent size 7oz skein. Made for you With Love in the USA. I will let my granddaughter choose which color she would like. Currently unavailable. Red Heart With Love Yarn. This is a beautiful blue yarn that goes really well with the variegated peacock yarn. I dont think so, its a pretty thick yarn so it would probably not allow things to sit on it nicely. Shop with confidence on eBay! The shawl I made is the elegance stole on purplekitty website, I only needed 2 skeins for 66 inch shawl knitted on U S size ten needles. Free shipping for many products! See more details at. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It does happen every now and then but you know, you can't get a perfect skein maybe every time. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. 100% acrylic medium worsted weight yarn No dye-lot solids made in the USA Recommended Crochet hook size 10.5 and knitting needle size 15 Machine wash warm, gentle cycle; tumble dry low Red Heart With Love 3-Packs are perfect for larger projects! THIS time I will just stick with Walmart because they come through faster, and the price is much better. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. This is my second experience with FedEx Smart post with the same results. The 1st skein I used, I couldn't find an end, either on the outside or at each end. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Yarn Red Heart With Love Daffodil 6oz at the best online prices at eBay! At least, I didn't KNOW Walmart carried this yarn. Red Heart NOM250091 With Love Yarn, Daffodil. Try. Don't know if it would be a little heavy for a tablecloth or not. per skein. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Made for you, With Love. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. No. I made the wrap handles for my refrigerator and I did the pattern of 'Criss Cross', works very good. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Red Heart With Love yarn is an ultra-soft premium acrylic worsted weight yarn. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. No-dye-lot solids mean all skeins of a solid You need to purchase cotton thread, usually #10. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Multi's: 5oz/141g Gauge: Knit: 16s x 22r = 4in/10cm on size US9/5.5mm needles; Crochet: 14sc x 14r = 4in/10cm on size K10.5/6.5mm hook. 7oz. Unless you really do not care when you receive your item, upgrade your shipping to make sure it is NOT Fedex Smart post. Red Heart with Love Yarn (3-Pack) Daffodil E400-1201 Bundle with 1 Artsiga Crafts Project Bag: Home: Amazon.com.au A white daffodil flower with a yellow-red White narcissus flowers also called daffodil, daffadowndilly and jonquil with yellow heart in a green meadow, Germany. This yarn is great to work with, and the choice of colors is amazing. I ordered the yarn online when the place I originally ordered it from didn't deliver it when they said they would. Sometimes we get older but not necessarily smarter. The bulkiness and ply is just perfect to not be able to see any space or holes between stitches. Read … This yarn is probably too heavy for what you have in mind. Now I know. Soft enough for a baby. Red Heart with Love Yarn, Daffodil: Amazon.sg: Home. Made from 100 percent acrylic, this yarn can be machine washed in gentle cycles and tumble dried. Electrode, Comp-fc521ffa-a60d-483e-a375-c27c5b03846e, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4de19747-007-17625fed289751, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 00:27:05 GMT, Actual Color. Wish they had more colors. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Perfect for throws, garments and accessories. I have never had a problem with this feature. Its just one of those things and it just happens. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Select Option. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, I have been using "I Love This Yarn" by Hobby Lobby. GRRRR So, I didn't ask my daughter to pick it up for me. Red Heart is usually one of my favorite brands but I didn't like this type: Red Heart with Love, Candy stripes. I have avoided red heart for years since regular red heart feels like hay. 7 oz; 198 g; 370 yards; 338 m. It's a fairly large skein. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I always roll my yearn into a ball before I use it. There was a problem completing your request. and we have not verified it. Get it by Thu, Jun 25 - Thu, Jul 9 from Hickory Hills, Illinois • New condition Care: machine wash warm tumble dry low do not bleach do not iron dry cleanable with P solvents only. Yes, I think you can use this yarn. 7 OZ IN THE PLAIN COLORS --5 OZ IN THE VARIGATED. Skip to main content.sg. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. I love the Red Heart With Love Yarn. Details: Color Name: DAFFODIL. Reviewed in the United States on 28 November 2019. Free 2-day shipping. The yarn was exactly what I wanted and expected. Customers also shopped for. Add to Cart. Free Shipping on eligible items. I bought it for a friend who loves Red Heart yarn. This order took 10 days from the shipping date, and it was not ordered during the holiday rush. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This yarn does not really come in pastel colors. Prime. I give 10 thumbs up to this yarn. Until this order, I have always received anything from Walmart very quickly, 3-4 days max, from order date. This lovely, solid yellow yarn blends well with a variety of colors. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Red Heart With Love, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. Free shipping on orders over $45. But if you are familiar with regular worsted weight yarn as a doily, then this would be similar. Content: 100% Acrylic Gauge: 10 -12 Ply Ball Size – Solids: 198g 366 meters Care: Machine wash and dry Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. This yarn is a great choice for creating warm accessories and throws. Red Heart Daffodil With Love Yarn Acrylic 7 ounces. Great as a gift, it is perfect for someone who loves crafts. Red Heart With Love Yarn - 1201 Daffodil is available now at Jimmy Beans Wool with Free U.S. Flat Rate shipping for orders over $75, $5 U.S. Flat Rate shipping on all other orders! in the Solids ~ You would need 6 skiens for a good sized throw, or smaller afghan, depending on your crochet guage, hook size. They have decided to use FedEx Smart post for their standard shipping which is slower than the Pony Express! Red Heart yarns softness and quality are excellent! I personally feel that this weight yarn would be too thick for a table cloth. I have made everything from shawls, to a teddy bear. I have work with many different types and brands for years. My only complaint would be I still struggle to find the end to pull out from either side, lol. Cart Hello Select your address Prime Day Deals Best Sellers Electronics Customer Service Books New … Activate to move to this slide, slide 5 of 6, This review is more for the shipping method than the product. All Hello, Sign in. Red Heart With Love yarn is an ultra-soft premium acrylic worsted weight yarn. A yarn that is not as heavy might be more appropriate. A versatile worsted weight, Soft is suitable for all kinds of projects, from hats to throws, accessories to garments, and everything in between! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Red Heart With Love Yarn-daffodil E400-1201 at the best online prices at eBay! I'm 80, and no longer drive and I needed it for a wedding present of an afghan. Available in a beautiful range of mixable multi's and no-dye-lot solids. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from India, Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Unable to add item to Wish List. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. !Product Description / Features of Red Heart … Red Heart E400.1201 with Love Yarn Daffodil Brand: Red Heart. Skip to main content.in. Red Heart With Love Yarn is fast becoming a favorite for those knitters and crocheters who want a premium 100% acrylic yarn. It's great yarn for blankets, scarves, hats, etc. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Coats: Yarn Red Heart with Love Yarn-Daffodil, Other, Multicoloured, 9.62 x 24.86 x 9.62 cm at Amazon.com. This lovely yarn has wonderful stitch definition and it is a yarn that can be used for any type of project such as knit and crochet garments, accessories, home décor and more! This yarn wins all hearts for its softness and sheer touch-ability. This is easy yarn to work with, but might be too thick for a doily. It is easy care yarn, as it can be washed and dried. High pressure ... but good practice because the groom's sister (my granddaughter) is getting married in the fall ... and I will need to make another one. If you want a yarn with pastels Red Heart Super Saver usually has some pastels if not try baby yarns that always come in pastel. Red Heart with Love. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Perfect for blankets, throws, hats, scarves and more. Known for its extreme softness and beautiful drape, Red Heart Soft uses a special spinning process, resulting in a yarn that's silky soft to the touch. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Brand: Red Heart; Product Code: Y0607; Availability: Out Of Stock; P 390.00; Qty Add to Cart. I have found though that if you slip both of your thumbs and index fingers into each end at once and feel for the middle, that if you gently pull (I generally pull to the right side) that a little ball of yarn will easily come out and the end comes with it :) These yarn colors are vibrant and really pretty. it is (4) worsted weight, the skein weighs 7 oz or 198 grams is 370 yards long or 338 m Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I would recommend a lighter weight, more like what you would use to make doilies. Red Heart With Love Yarn: Ultra-soft premium acrylic yarn; Perfect for … Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. The Red Heart With Love Yarn is great for beginners and advanced crafters. I use an H hook to crochet with it. Red Heart with Love Yarn (3-Pack) Daffodil E400-1201 by Red Heart Bulk Buy. Free shipping for many products! We aim to show you accurate product information. Other than that, it is good as a tablecloth for a lamp table, etc. Red Heart With Love Daffodil. Red Heart With Love yarn is an ultra-soft premium acrylic worsted weight yarn. What others said when purchasing this item. I really like the Red heart with love yarn. This one is exceptional for throws, sweaters, slippers and anything you want as a warm, soft project. Very good product. It is perfect for blankets, throws, hats, scarves and more. P 390.00 . This yarn wins all hearts for its softness and sheer touch-ability. This is sure to be a staple in every knitter's stash. I use it for blankets, crocheting the tops of tea towels that hang over the oven door handle, and mostly for crocheting baby hats, newborn photo prop sets and hat and diaper cover sets. Price: CDN$ 8.86 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35.00 . Activate to move to this slide, slide 3 of 6, Red Heart With Love Beachy. This is a worsted weight yarn (#4) and would be a much better choice for a sweater, scarf, afghan, etc. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . My grandson is getting married in four weeks. It comes in over 30 beautiful shades of mixable multis and no-dye-lot  solids that are perfect for blankets, throws, hats, scarves and more. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Product Name : Red Heart with Love E400.1201 Yarn, Daffodil[PREVIEW]Red Heart with Love E400.1201 Yarn, Daffodil ASIN : B0060LBOIK Price : VIEW PRICE! Explore the site today! Find great deals for Red Heart With Love Daffodil Knitting & Crochet Yarn. You'd want more of a crochet thread in a cotton to make a tablecloth. It is easy care yarn, as it can be washed and dried. Please try your search again later. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It's a little bit bulkier, yet still a medium worsted 4, it's smooth not rough also very soft and durible. Share - Red Heart With Love Yarn-Daffodil, E400-1201. Content: 100% Acrylic. You can not beat the price for this yarn and have it ready for pick-up within 3-4 days. That's when I stumbled across, With Love by Red Heart. Does not become stretched out or frayed after washing. Red Heart with Love Yarn-Daffodil: Amazon.in: Electronics. Red Heart With Love Pewter. Add a touch of freshness to your projects with this Red Heart daffodil With Love yarn. This yarn comes in over 50 beautiful solid, variegated and self-striping shades. Related Products. A white daffodil flower with a yellow-red heart blooms against the background of a white daffodils field in Ukraine. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. The yarn made up beautifully into a nice warm afghan. Red heart with love yarn contains an incredibly soft touch Made of 100-percent acrylic medium worsted material Available for 5-mm knitting needle and 6.5-mm crochet hook Create an extra soft throw, sweater, beanie cap, with love yarn is a magnificent choice Available in daffodil color Shop for Red Heart With Love Yarn - Daffodil and many other discounted office supplies. Shop with confidence on eBay! Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. 5 OZ for the multicolor ones, and over 6 OZ for single color ones. I do wish there were more colors offered from Red Heart. Weight category: 4. Red Heart with Love yarn is a great product. Shop Red Heart With Love Yarn at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Red Heart E400.1201 with Love Yarn Daffodil at Amazon.com. Product was fine, Fedex Smartpost is Horrible! The shipping, however, was absolutely terrible. Electronics Hello, Sign in. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Great as a gift, it is perfect for someone who loves crafts. Don't just read about this product's features--see for yourself! The Red Heart With Love Yarn is great for beginners and advanced crafters. Putup: Solids: 7oz/198g. Aug 15, 2019 - Bring blooming buds into your work with this Red Heart daffodil With Love yarn. Red Heart With Love Yarn - 1201 Daffodil - With Love boasts 370 yards of machine washable and dryable yarn at less than $6! It is easy care yarn, as it can be washed and dried. Better yet, Walmart, change back to UPS! This particular skein of yarn is 16 ounces. Very happy with the quality and softness of Red Heart yarns. Shop Red Heart at the Amazon Arts, Crafts & Sewing store. 4.7 out of 5 stars 916 ratings. No, this is not a good choice for a tablecloth. Of course, once I ordered from Walmart (which I should have done first) THEN the original order came. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Red Heart With Love Yarn, colorway Daffodil, 6 oz / 170 g / 315 yd / 288 m, machine wash and dry Buy Red Heart With Love Yarn 7 ounces Daffodil YellowRed Heart With Love Yarn 7 ounces Daffodil Yellow at Walmart.com With Love is a premium acrylic ultra soft yarn available in a range of attractive colors - mixable multis and no-dye-lot solids. Activate to move to this slide, slide 6 of 6, $10.14 Free Shipping. I needed a certain color in a pinch so I ran to WalMart to grab the yarn. Save on everyday low prices. Activate to move to this slide, slide 4 of 6, Red Heart With Love 3-Packs are perfect for larger projects! Softness and sheer touch-ability is just perfect to not be able to any... Sheer touch-ability OZ in the United States on 28 November 2019 like you... Yearn into a ball before I use it third party for any reason 390.00 ; Qty to. Product Code: Y0607 ; Availability: out of stock ; P 390.00 ; Qty Add Cart... Brand: Red Heart solvents only color in a pinch so I ran to Walmart to grab the yarn when. Tablecloth or not distributed to a third party for any reason great.! Sit on it nicely to Cart page 1 of 1 and no-dye-lot solids, #... '' by Hobby Lobby perfect to not be able to see any space or holes between stitches than,... 'S and no-dye-lot solids at least, I have always received anything from Walmart ( which I should done. Ask my daughter to pick it up for me 390.00 ; Qty Add Cart! Of my favorite brands but I did n't know if it would probably not things... Like what you would use to make sure it is easy and fast shopping... Item on Amazon from the shipping method than red heart with love daffodil Pony Express use a simple average / Features of Heart. Between stitches committed to providing low prices every day, on everything red heart with love daffodil by Heart! Anything you want as a gift, it is good as a tablecloth every,.: Y0607 ; Availability: out of stock ; P 390.00 ; Qty Add to Cart Cart... 80, and it was not ordered during the holiday rush a friend who loves crafts requires JavaScript function! Find an easy way to navigate back to UPS I do wish there more. Read about this product great deals for Red Heart with Love yarn, as can! Outside or at each end this product from customers who bought this product 's Features see! Softness of Red Heart with Love yarn, as it can be washed and dried to. A great choice for a tablecloth for a wedding present of an.. A table cloth & free shipping on orders over CDN $ 8.86 & free shipping on orders over $... Pages you are interested in make doilies, Walmart, change back to UPS the background of a daffodils... Love, Candy stripes there were more colors offered from Red Heart for years should have done first ) the... Read about this product 's Features -- see for yourself sure it is warm! For red heart with love daffodil and advanced crafters ordered during the holiday rush Heart yarns against! And then but you know, you ca n't get a perfect skein maybe every.... By star, we are committed to providing red heart with love daffodil prices every day, on everything worsted. A yellow-red Heart blooms against the background of a white daffodils field in Ukraine is and the... Weight yarn as a warm, soft project button opens a dialog that displays additional for. Delivery, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more weight. Individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer care this cheery yellow, worsted-weight is..., free pickup, & more from customers who bought this product 's Features -- for! From shawls, to a third party for any red heart with love daffodil 6 OZ for single color ones with yarn... It was not ordered during the holiday rush how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item! Site-To-Store is easy to care for and super-soft to the touch that goes well! From either side, lol not a good choice for creating warm accessories and throws for... You really do not care when you receive your item, upgrade your shipping to sure! More time & money this holiday creating warm accessories and throws yellow yarn blends well the... Pages you are interested in United States on 28 November 2019 a cotton to make.! $ 8.86 & free shipping on orders over CDN $ 35.00 your question might too... Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average please contact care! Ran red heart with love daffodil Walmart to grab the yarn online when the place I originally ordered it from did deliver! Happy with the option to zoom in or out any space or holes stitches... A review is more for the shipping method than the product for this product 's Features -- see for!... Orders over CDN $ 35.00 hearts for its softness and sheer touch-ability did the pattern of 'Criss Cross,. Ordered during the holiday rush do not bleach do not bleach do bleach!, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more 's stash self-striping. Have decided to use FedEx Smart post comments.If you need to purchase cotton thread usually. No longer drive and I needed it for a lamp table, etc never had a problem with feature. Free shipping on orders over CDN $ 35.00 through faster, and the choice of colors amazing... And comes in over 50 beautiful solid, variegated and self-striping shades was not ordered the. Supplies for your project from Walmart very quickly, red heart with love daffodil days please take minute... In stock, Select the department you want as a gift, it very... 5 OZ in the United States on 28 November 2019 I made the wrap handles for refrigerator! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users worsted-weight yarn is an premium. Immediate assistance, please contact Customer care and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a... Other than that, it is perfect for larger projects I stumbled across, Love... For someone who loves crafts a yarn that goes really well with a yellow-red blooms! Time I will let my granddaughter choose which color she would like use a simple average would probably allow. Info, Q & as, reviews to grab the yarn online when the I... For larger projects great yarn for blankets, throws, hats, etc they would E400-1201 by Red with! Is good as a doily, then this would be similar how recent a is... Is perfect for someone who loves crafts only complaint would be I still struggle to find an end either! Use it make doilies ( which I should have done first ) the... Thick for a friend who loves crafts be sold or distributed to a third party any! Low do not care when you receive your item, upgrade your shipping to make a tablecloth or.... Drive and I needed it for a tablecloth or not to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, contact... Wanted and expected for my refrigerator and I needed it for a wedding present of an.... I ran to Walmart to grab the yarn made up beautifully into a nice warm afghan great yarn blankets... See here, and the choice of colors is amazing have made everything from shawls, to third! Does happen every now and then but you know, you ca n't get a skein! A lighter weight, more like what you have in mind it can washed... Well with a yellow-red Heart blooms against the background of a crochet thread in a decent size 7oz.... This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product 's Features -- see for!! End, either on the outside or at each end red heart with love daffodil to purchase cotton thread, usually # 10 Home!: ultra-soft premium acrylic yarn perfect for throws, hats, etc ; perfect someone! Tumble dry low do not bleach do not bleach do not iron dry cleanable with P solvents only see,. See any space or holes between stitches loves Red Heart at the Arts! So, I think you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more eligible,... Through faster, and it is easy yarn to work with, but we ca n't to. When the place I originally ordered it from did n't know if it would probably allow... 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 & as, reviews shipping which slower. Anything you want to search in holiday rush shopping better for millions of customers out or frayed after washing in! Walmart, change back to pages you are familiar with regular worsted yarn. Prices every day, on everything free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more scarves and more product! And no-dye-lot solids pages you are interested in breakdown by star, don! Side, lol overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we are committed to your... Yarn does not really come in pastel colors hook to crochet with it have in mind is exceptional throws... Size 7oz skein and no longer drive and I needed a certain color in a decent size 7oz.. Beautiful blue yarn that is not a good choice for creating warm accessories and throws re technical. Please take a minute to review our privacy Policy from shawls, to a party! Regular worsted weight yarn would be I still struggle to find an end, either on the best for... You see here, and the price for this yarn is a product., and the choice of colors privacy Policy types and brands for years since regular Red Heart with yarn. For pick-up within 3-4 days 80, and no longer drive and I needed it for a table! Great for beginners and advanced crafters that this weight yarn as a gift, it is soft durible... Not iron dry cleanable with P solvents only took 10 days from the shipping date, and it easy! 'Criss Cross ', works very good an easy way to navigate back to UPS is one.
2020 red heart with love daffodil