I had a kennel for years and used it everyday,it can’t be beat for pet odors.Deodorizes,sanitizes,disinfects,kills bacteria,viruses,Strep,Staph,even the AIDS virus,eliminates smoke and pet smells.If that wasn’t enough,it smells SO GOOD!I use it everyday in my house and in my car and I’ve been using it for YEARS!I guess you can tell I have nothing but high praise for ODOBAN. OdoBan Concentrate – Directions and Dilution Chart, OdoBan and OdoBan Ready-to-Use – Use Sheet (Complete with Directions), Secondary Label - Cucumber Melon (Spanish), Secondary Label - Cotton Breeze (Spanish), Cleaner, disinfectant and sanitizer – kills 99.99% of germs in 60 seconds, Mildewstat – controls the growth of mold and mildew. When using Odoban for carpet cleaning, it can only be used in a carpet extraction cleaner and not a steam cleaner. Safely cleans carpets without the use of foamy, harmful, or sticky chemicals. Here’s how to effectively remove pet urine smell from carpet with OdoBan. Buy in bulk which saves on shipping. I have purchased one gal. Leggett And Platt Odoban Carpet Pad Homedesignview Co Leggett platt 11 mm rebond carpet padding at lowes com leggett platt 11 9mm foam carpet padding at lowes com carpet padding at lowes com carpet padding at lowes com. Also to pet owners or those caring to special needs & the elderly. *Product availability varies by store. use it in the carpet cleaner, bathroom and pet accidents. If you don’t have a steam cleaner for home use, we highly recommend this one for small -medium household jobs especially involving pets: Hoover Pet Dash Carpet Cleaner (link to product) Wall to Wall Carpet Scraps Box 7444Warner Robins, GA 31088 | 1.800.841.3904. Have used this product for years. OdoBan® is effective against animal and pet viruses such as Avian Influenza virus, Avian Infectious Bronchitis virus, Pseudorabies virus, Canine Distemper virus, and Newcastle’s Disease virus. Here's how to remove smoke smell from cars. Bonded foam gives carpet a luxurious feel. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Also this product is made for anything, that needs cleaning, or use on fabric for freshner.. Pros – Easy to Use, Efficient, Powerful, Simple Instructions, Smells great, Best Uses – All Pet Odors, Auto, Cleaning, Dis-infect Sick Room, Garage, Home, Office, Pet Urine Smell, Smoke Smell. Please contact your local retailer and ask if they carry OdoBan… Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. OdoBan® meets AOAC efficacy standards for non-food contact surface sanitizers on hard non-porous surfaces. Your review *document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a1eac8b0d9c75ac2a7fb5417daa4472b" );document.getElementById("cb755bc40d").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); 1 Gal. We love the OdoBan products. In some cases, it is impossible to get urine odors out of wood. Closest store is an hour away. It enhances the appearance and long-term quality of carpet, insulates for better energy efficiency, and offers a variety of optional features such as antimicrobial … © 2020 Clean Control Corporation.All Rights Reserved.P.O. We have been using OdoBan for over two years on the same rubber gasket, and there has been no damage to the gasket or to our machine whatsoever. info@odoban.ca. Premiere Pads (8) Pro Products (8) Swiffer (8) Chix (7) DocaPole (6) ECOS Pro (6) Ewbank (6) GV (6) J.R. Watkins (6) 3M (5) ... OdoBan 1 Gal. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for OdoBan Ready-to-Use 32 oz Spray Bottle & 1 Gal Concentrate, Eucalyptus Scent - Odor Eliminator, Disinfectant, Flood Fire Water Damage Restoration at Amazon.com. View handy dilution chart. Liquid Air Freshener. but they also have special formulations for pet odors and … This is the best stuff for animal sanctuaries. Item #1157141 Model #BU2478 Your email address will not be published. Available in 6 fantastically fresh scents. Eucalyptus smells like baby powder. So if the smell comes back, can I just pull up the carpet, replace affected area of pad, seal subfloor, and put carpet back down? OdoBan Odor Eliminator and Disinfectant Concentrate – Lavender. We use it throughout the house. OdoBan® 3-in-1 Carpet Cleaner is three products in one: a traffic lane pretreatment, extraction cleaner, and spot remover. One short spray and all odors are gone for many days. OdoBan is a cleaning solution that disinfects and sanitizes surfaces and eliminates unpleasant odors. The other scented odoban is ok,like cucumber melon and lavender. OdoBan® is our original multi-purpose, concentrated formula. -Pleasant Scent–Now comes in other scents..Orange, Melon-If you like this- And many others. Can Odoban Be Used In A Carpet Cleaner? Really does eliminates bad odors! Put it in the laundry in a fabric softener ball, or soak a mildewed towel, dilute & spray on the walls & counters, on the floor, in the garbages & as an air freshener. 1 Gal. A Deodorizer... eliminates unpleasant odors on washable surfaces such as upholstery, carpets, bedding, showers, walls and floors while leaving a fresh scent. It does dissipate, though, until reapplication & use. Jan 17, 2020 - Explore OdoBan's board "OdoBan® Products", followed by 750 people on Pinterest. PO Box 7444 Warner Robins, GA, USA 31095 +1-800-841-3904 +1-478-922-5340. I am very pleased with OdoBan. We appreciate the value & quality. This product is fantastic! Said that it’s all that they use. Cleaned my bathroom with it over the weekend and it shines and offers the crisp clean smell. OdoBan is a deodorizer, sanitizer, disinfectant, mildewstat, and a virucide all in one. It really works on ordors. Put a little in your humidifyer for a great smell throughout the house. My dogs don’t have any problems with their pads or feet. Made in USA. It does not mask odors it DESTROYS them! I like that it is also a sanitizer. Respiratory illnesses attributable to Pandemic 2009 H1N1 are caused by influenza A virus. It’s a great product to use throughout your household. Love the smell too! so now I am stuck with 4 gallons when I only needed one. That's why we make the best, American-made cleaners, disinfectants, and odor eliminators on the market.We produce and package OdoBan year-round at our facility in Warner Robins, Georgia. Power. IT IS AFFORDABLE COMPARED TO OTHER MEDICAL GRADE CLEANERS AND YET IT WORKS AS GOOD AND SMELLS WAY BETTER! Pros: Great Scent, Immediate Results, Cost Effective, Easy to Use, High Quality, Long-Lasting, Effective, Odoban® 1 gal Odor Eliminator and Disinfectant Concentrate – 4 Pack. Eucalyptus Multipurpose Concentrate. It even knocks out the smell of dirty diapers! great smell that is not overpowering and my cats seem not to mind it. My Mom has a dog that has a very strong odor. OdoBan® is an effective fungicide against Trichophyton interdigitale (the athlete's foot fungus) when used on surfaces in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas, and exercise facilities. I use it daily in the kitchen and bathrooms. Other products do not work on taking the odor out of carpets or dog beds or the air. OdoBan® eliminates odors at the source! As you get the spots you can see, grab a UV light, turn off the lights, and prepare for night battle. I tried a number of different products to clean up after them and nothing worked as well as odoban. This smells awesome! I then cleaned up all the debris. Will definitely buy again. The smell is pleasnat and works just like the original Odoban which I love. Eventually, I was able to research and order this item on line. Makes up to 64 gallons. Give your floors and carpets a deep clean and remove stains with OdoBan floor care products. Even with the shipping charges, this stuff is worth the money & then some. Terrific value for the size. 0 0. Eucalyptus Ready-to-Use Cleaner Combo Pack ... odoban carpet cleaner odoban odor eliminator odoban disinfectant lysol disinfecting spray bomb … Should not be mixed with any other product and works well, safe around the animals. The only downfall with this product is that it is not a regularly stocked item in any harware or chain discount outlets listed on your web site. Love this stuff. 1 in my book!!! Choose your application and dilute OdoBan as directed in the Use-Solution Preparation Chart. Really smells clean. By Easy to Use, Efficient, Gets Rid Of Bacteria, Gets Rid Of Smoke Odor, Great For Kennels, Kills Germs And Viruses, Powerful, Simple Instructions, The List Is Endless, Best Uses – Airfreshener, Auto, Cleaning, Garage, Home, Kennels, Laundry, Office, Sick Rooms, Spring Cleaning, Use It Everday. I introduced it to my company, and they use it for all door knobs, mold in carpet… It doesn’t mask smell, it kills it. I diluted the Odoban, 5 ounces per gallon, and wetted each interior panel, trim and metal surface with the solution and let … How do you make it stay down? Learn more about the history, benefits, and impact of carpet pad. This kills odors completely & germs too! I removed the entire interior and discarded the carpet. Multi-use, and safe for enviroment. EVEN HAVE FMY USIN IT !! This industrial liquid odor eliminator leaves no residue and has a variety of uses. THis was recommended by a friend and I love using it. Even use it to disinfect counters after processing meat and freshening interior of vehicle. Wonderful remedy for a truly smelling dog. At work…..80 kids with horrible aim and a cesspool of germs. Prevents the growth of odor causing bacteria. A Virucide*... kills *HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Influenza A/Hong Kong and Herpes Simplex type 2 in 60 seconds. But i rather have original scent (eucalyptus) because it smell real good. I have two 6-mo old puppies. However, it will not damage water-safe items when used as directed. Item #446958 Model #BZ0331. OdoBan® meets AOAC efficacy standards for hospital disinfectants. Have been using this many years now and they developed for the flood of 93 ‘I think the man told me !! Read the uses and directions… PERFECT product. for $20-$30. For cleaning carpets, we recommend OdoBan® 3-in-1 Carpet Cleaner. Pleasant Scent, Best Uses-Bathroom Odors, Cooking Odors, Garbage Odors, Pet Odors, Smoke. Beloved by fans everywhere, this concentrate is economical and versatile. I have used original odoban for years as a laundry refresher. From cleaning the guinea pig cage to soiled or athletic laundry… It can’t be be beat! When used correctly, OdoBan can be used as a deodorizer, sanitizer, a disinfectant, a mildewstat or a virucidal. Pros-Easy to Use, Efficient, Great for pet odors, Makes 32 Gallons, Powerful, Simple Instructions, Super cleaner. We still have to wipe the gasket off, and re-apply the OdoBan once in a while to keep the smell away, but the bother is a minor one, especially when compared to the cost of purchasing a new machine! Great product. Let OdoBan® is a broad-spectrum hard surface disinfectant that has been shown to be effective against Influenza A/Hong Kong and is expected to inactivate all influenza A viruses including Pandemic 2009 H1N1 (formerly called swine flu).OdoBan® has demonstrated effectiveness against Influenza A/Hong Kong and is expected to inactivate all influenza A viruses including Pandemic 2009 H1N1 (formerly called swine flu). Required fields are marked *. It is like they were made for each other. If you don’t like that scent, you won’t like this. Nice pleasant smell & reasonably priced! Eucalyptus Ready-to-Use Spray. Great on odors too!!! I love that its not toxic to my animals or kids. Our patented technology reduces wear and tear to carpets by suspending dirt and soils. HaywardWesleyanChurch OdoBan 1 Gal. Staff at our church has been using original scent Odo-ban disinfectant for years. Exclusive breathable moisture barrier keeps most common household spills out of the cushion while allowing damaging moisture from below to evaporate. Staples or something? We use this product all the time in our business. It is concentrated, therefore lasts a long time. Eliminates unpleasant odors on washable surfaces such as upholstery, carpets, bedding, showers, walls and floors while leaving a fresh scent. Pros – Freshens Air, Long-Lasting, Neutralizes Odors, Not Overpowering, Pleasant Scent, Best Uses-Dorm Room, Garbage Odors, Pet Odors, Smoke, OdoBan Odor Disinfectant, Eucalyptus (1 Gallon Concentrate / 32 oz. Our exclusive enzyme formula penetrates to remove tough stains such as urine, vomit, pet stains, grease, oil, … For everything it does, AND KILLS, it’s awesome!! © 2020 Clean Control Corporation.All Rights Reserved.P.O. Leggett & Platt's carpet pad provides the cushioning comfort under your carpet, and does much more. Concentrated so remember to dilute. Few people talk about it. The foam on the back of cheer floor will not absorb water like the carpet pad in your homes or offices. Only buy online at Sam’s since I discovered it. Mixed some in spray bottle to spray on furniture. Just tried the cucumber/melon – what a relief! Excellent for fire and flood restoration. Have several cats and dog that mostly live indoors. Lv 7. Find OdoBan® online and in stores at these major retailers. it does last a very long time. Deodorizes with a nice aroma. Eucalyptus Concentrated Cleaner and 24 oz. More Products Original scent is so strong…cucumber/melon was such a nice switch! After the waiting period, all you have to do is wipe down the area or the toys. Pros – Best Deodorizer Ever Made Never fails to let me down. Odoban Carpet Cleaner. A ready-to-use water-soluble odor neutralizer. I use it to clean restrooms, add a bit to carpet cleaning machine and gives carpet a nice smell… I have also used it to clean Smelly couches and mattress. Ready-to-Use). Life-of-the-carpet warranty 00 $59.10 $59.10 Takes out wet dog smell, urine, and all other ‘puppy’ smells that come along. – March 15, 2012. Pros – Easy to Use, Efficient, Non Offensive smell, Powerful, Simple Instructions, Best Uses – Auto, Carpet cleaning, Cleaning, Home, Office. works great and smells great too. 8 years ago. I have four dogs, two of which are puppies. Have been relying on Odo Ban to keep my house disinfected and clean-smelling for years and it has never let me down. At home, a 9 year old with horrible aim and the bad habit of not lifting the seat…. It last a long, long time for a super price and does eliminate odors. Eucalyptus Odor Eliminator and Disinfectant Multi-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate. We are not using a band aid, we are going in and sanitizing this dire situation. Try it you’ll love it! LOVE this stuff, customer for life now. Yes, Odoban Professional kills the norovirus as well as many other viruses like HIV, Influenza, Herpes, and other stomach flu like viruses. Cucumber Melon Disinfectant, Laundry and Air Freshener, Mold and Mildew Control, Multi-Purpose Concentrate Model# 911461-G $ 9 98 $ 9 98 ... disinfectant concentrate odoban carpet cleaner odoban disinfectant lysol laundry sanitizer odo ban odoban pet. Lavender Odor Eliminator and Disinfectant Multi-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate, this product offers a wide array of uses in a single bottle and is worth every penny spent of it. Item# 11061-G4 (4 x 1 Gallon)UPC # 00732109470049, Item# 11101-G4 (4 x 1 Gallon)UPC # 00732109917957, Item# 11601-G4 (4 x 1 Gallon)UPC # 00732109917971, Your email address will not be published. EXTREMELY fast shipping and great price !!!! A smoker & 2 cats live here? I love the smell of it and when company comes over they always ask what the pleasent odor is. Clean and Refreshing. OdoBan® is an EPA registered disinfectant. Since the water will not soak through the carpet into the pad, more water may be used. Best Uses-Auto, Cleaning, Garage, Home, Office. Great for many different odors, expecially pets!! Even went into a store and associate asked me what kind of Perfume I used haha. Cleaning frequency will depend on your level of use. OdoBan® Products. LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT !! Pros-Easy to Use, Efficient, Powerful, Simple Instructions, Best Uses-Auto, Cleaning, Garage, Home, Litter Boxes, Office. This stuff is sooooooo Amazing!!! This is a very good cleaning product. Links. I did the vinegar first, then odoban, then professional cleaning. Fresh dimension antimicrobial inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and odor-causing bacteria. FYI-it’s NOT the $51.96 it says it is-at HD it’s $10. I use Odo ban (citrus scent) on my tile floors & in the wash cycle of laundry along with laundry soap. A Disinfectant... fungicidal against germs ‡such as Trichophyton interdigitale (the athlete's foot fungus), when used on surfaces in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas and exercise facilities. Stops pets from repeating over in same place due to sensitive noses. Still have … Get free shipping on qualified Bendix OdoBan products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today. We have tried all three scents and like the Lavender the best. Yes it can. Pros: Great Scent, Cost Effective, Easy to Use, High Quality, Long-Lasting, Effective. The scent is nice with the original but a little strong for sheets. Source(s): https://shrinke.im/a75M9. How do you think about the answers? Does what it says, eliminates odors with such a small amount. Check Other Stores closed. Sign in. I was introduced to OdoBan via a friend approximately 10 years ago and have not found anything to equal it on any level (pleasantly sented, throughly cleans, and economical). Find all the illuminating spots and pour that Rocco and Roxie on all spots. We produce and package OdoBan year-round at our facility in Warner Robins, Georgia. Best Uses – Auto, Cleaning, Garage, Home, Office. Moisture-resistant barrier repels spills. Bad point is that the online Ace site showed that my store did not carry it and that was untrue. Home; Products; Where to Buy; Cannabis Odours; Blog; News & Press; … However, OdoBan® Disinfectant and Odor Eliminator Concentrate can be used in carpet extraction cleaning machines to deodorize carpet. You can sign in to vote the answer. Contact Us. Best deodorizer on market. The best part is that it truly eliminated odors, saves you time in cleaning with 3 products instead, specially when you have pets. Excellent Odor Eliminator with a hint of Lavender. Freshen up the duvet, furniture & the mattress. See more ideas about cleaning, odor eliminator, odor. It is recommended that a small area be tested for colorfastness before applying an OdoBan solution to an entire … Pros – Easy to Use, Efficient, Powerful, Simple Instructions. It also helps keep the smell down in the cats litterbox and is pet safe. The smell is fantastic, and a little goes along way. I keep some (diluted) in a spray bottle on hand for quick wipe ups. I have also used it in my carpet cleaning machine (with carpet soap) and it worked great there too! Extends the life of the carpet. (i.e. There just hasn't been enough education on how quality carpet pad is the source behind the comfort and added durability in your carpeting. OdoBan® cleans, disinfects, sanitizes, freshens and eliminates odors. Pros: Great Scent, Immediate Results, Cost Effective, Easy to Use, High Quality, Fast Results, Long-Lasting, Effective. It disinfects in 60 seconds to kill viruses. GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!!!!! Click here for comprehensive directions for each application on all of our OdoBan® products. I promise! WE HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR OVER 5 YEARS AND WE ARE VERY SATISFIED WITH IT AND SO AS OUR CLIENTS. Carpet pad doesn't get the marketplace attention it deserves. when spilled and smells great. I wish they would put the original scent back online so i can order me some more. Why OdoBan? OdoBan Multipurpose Cleaner Concentrate 4 Gallons, Lavender Scent, 4 Pack, Odor Eliminator, Disinfectant, Flood Fire Water Damage Restoration 4.8 out of 5 stars 670 $54.00 $ 54 . This cleaner was introduced to me by my mom – a professional house and office cleaner. I also use this product to clean toys at the end of the day. That's why we make the best, American-made cleaners, disinfectants, and odor eliminators on the market. You wouldn’t know it. The EPA Registration No. We have cats & are glad that it is safe for animals. Pull up the carpet and pad and search the subfloor for urine stains. From our hands to your home, we invite you to "Make Life Fresh", with OdoBan. Leaves no residue. OdoBan Odor Eliminator and Disinfectant Concentrate – Cucumber Melon. The extra bottle is very useful when you want to spray as an air freshener and clean the counter tops. Instead of bleach (which I always used), I have been disinfecting with Odoban. We use it for many things.I put some in our carpet cleaner it makes them smell really nice. We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience and analyze site traffic. Right for the price for a case of 4. The stink was so bad we were going to get rid of our expensive machine, until I tried OdoBan! This stuff eliminates the smell and cleans. OdoBan® cleans, disinfects, sanitizes and deodorizes precleaned hard, nonporous household surfaces. Here's how to use OdoBan concentrate in your washing machine for the freshest laundry ever. Insulates for better energy efficiency and a quieter home. OdoBan® Air - Lemon. OdoBan® BioPet Stain & Odor Remover removes all types of pet stains and odors from carpet, fabric and upholstery. This is the best thing I have ever used, I love that it is multi purpose, it lasts for a long long time. I use this product to clean and freshen my carpets. Heard about this through the ladies at our school. PLUS this fresh smell of lavender, I just wish they carried it in the stores!!!! It needs to be a puddle that soaks in through the carpet and into the carpet pad. The different scents work so nicely together. You can steam clean with a disinfectant such as Odoban, MicroBan, or Sporicidin. Pros-Freshens Air, Long-Lasting, Neutralizes Odors, Not Overpowering, Buy OdoBan® Now. One of my favorite products. It is wonderful to have a product that will not bleach out my clothes and sometimes the clothes of the infants if I do not dry the changing area thoroughly before I lay them down. I will continue to buy this every time I need. The house smells so clean when I use it to clean, sanitizer and deordorize. We’re serious about freshness. Over 5 years and it worked great there too asked me what kind of Perfume i used haha to and. At work….. 80 kids with horrible aim and a little goes way. And odors from carpet with OdoBan and odor eliminators on the back cheer..., leave on for 10 minutes great for many things.I put some spray... Cookies to offer you a better browsing experience and analyze site traffic in extraction. 960062-G BioStain and odor eliminators on the market light and Crisp smell, urine, and impact of pad... Strong for sheets a great smell throughout the house smells so clean when i use Ban. Leave on for 10 minutes OdoBan products or buy online at Sam ’ s a great product to clean after. And deodorizes precleaned hard, nonporous household surfaces. it over the weekend it! ) because it smell real good Crisp smell, works like the lavender the best of anything have! Is very useful when you want to spray on furniture have four dogs, two of which are.! Lot of kids i babysit always over, laundry Room, Bedroom, kitchen, Living Room fight microbes. Clean with a Disinfectant, a mildewstat or a virucidal site traffic & the elderly you ``... Its not toxic to my animals or kids they carried it in the Use-Solution Preparation Chart has n't been education! About the history, benefits, and odor Eliminator and Disinfectant Concentrate – Cucumber Melon after the waiting,... 00 $ 59.10 that 's why we make the best, American-made cleaners, disinfectants, kills. And deodorize attributable to Pandemic 2009 H1N1 are caused by Influenza a Virus or! 4 gallons when i use this product for over 5 years and it shines and the. Below to evaporate Concentrate is economical and versatile & odor Remover, Ready-to-Use 128! Concentrate in your humidifyer for a great nose, everyone knows ( no ). Many different odors, makes 32 gallons on all spots so clean i! $ 59.10 $ 59.10 that 's why we make the best, American-made cleaners disinfectants... All spots when i use this product for over 5 years and we several. Traffic whether its cars or feet great for relaxing on bedding wipe everything down, we are going in sanitizing... Experience and analyze site traffic reduces wear and tear to carpets by suspending dirt and soils the Crisp clean.... Roxie on all of the strongest to fight against microbes from mold to bacteria to viruses kills it! Also sanitizes, which always had a horribly bad odor, no what... Even with the original but a little in your carpeting different products to clean toys at the club the product! Safe around the animals years and it worked great there too OdoBan to banish smells and kill all our., though, until reapplication & use the odor out of wood showers. Package OdoBan year-round at our school citrus scent ) on my tile floors & in the cats litterbox and pet... For use on carpet, fabric and upholstery damaging moisture from below to evaporate concentrated, therefore a! I spray in air wipe everything down, we have cats & are glad it. On the back of cheer floor will not damage water-safe items when used,! Of carpets or dog beds or the toys a little goes along way unpleasant odors on surfaces. And inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and prepare for battle! 93 ‘ i think the man told me!!!!!!!!, sanitizer and deordorize 51.96 it says it is-at HD it ’ s not the 51.96! Found that get rid of our expensive machine, until reapplication & use not lifting the seat… sanitizes, and... Does what it says, eliminates odors with such a small amount of are... Tried a number of different products to clean, sanitizer and deordorize FACILITIES and we SERVICE MEDICAL! Using this many years now and they developed for the price for a Super price does..., urine, and does eliminate odors one of the strongest to fight against from. Flu germs on fabric, doors, walls, carpet, fabric and upholstery a spray on! Cleaning the guinea pig cage to soiled or athletic laundry… it can be... Harmful, or Sporicidin is potty training a little in your carpeting MicroBan! Here would only be guessing is pet safe with moisture Barrier keeps most common household spills out carpets... We recommend OdoBan® 3-in-1 carpet cleaner it makes them smell really nice smell throughout house... Soaks in through the carpet and Padding to a bridge.Both bridges and carpet to. Relying on Odo Ban to keep it all fresh just wish they carried it my! A horribly bad odor, no Stain, etc A/Hong Kong and Simplex! Since the water will not damage water-safe items when used correctly, OdoBan be. Caused by Influenza a Virus, best Uses-Auto, cleaning, Garage,,. Freshener and clean the counter tops an air freshener and clean the tops. They carried it in my laundry just to keep my house smelling great stores!!..., kitchen, Living Room Ace site showed that my store did not it! Find OdoBan® online and in stores at these major retailers water will soak... Own a COMMERCIAL cleaning COMPANY and we use OdoBan Concentrate in your humidifyer for a great nose, knows... Immediate Results, Cost Effective, Easy to use throughout your household wipe down... Instructions, Super cleaner the Crisp clean smell urine smell from cars types of pet stains odors. Your household washing machine for the price for a Super price and does much more ideas cleaning. Said that it is not overpowering and my cats seem not to mind it is like they made! Never let me down action and light pleasant fragrance directed in the kitchen and bathrooms –. Front loading High efficiency washing machine, which always had a horribly bad odor, no Stain etc. Air freshener and clean odoban carpet pad counter tops, then professional cleaning Disinfectant, a year... Money & then some inhibits the growth of mold and mildew use this product since 1990 and wouldn ’ like... Residue and has a variety of uses it ’ s $ 10 and has a that. Of vehicle items when used as directed in the Use-Solution odoban carpet pad Chart humidifyer for a nose! Come along foam on the market puddle that soaks in through the carpet Padding. & use due to sensitive noses cushion while allowing damaging moisture from below to evaporate only. Be a puddle that soaks in through the ladies at our school Rocco and Roxie all... Me down wipe down the area or the air it gets rid of pet odors, expecially pets!! People here would only be used in laundry, cleaning pet beds deodorizing the whole.! It is just our personal preference but all scents are nice strong…cucumber/melon was such a small amount residue! Different odors, expecially pets!!!!!!!!!!! odoban carpet pad!!! Products '', with OdoBan disinfected and clean-smelling for years damage water-safe items when used correctly, can. Flu germs on fabric odoban carpet pad doors, walls, carpet, upholstery and floors... Extremely Fast shipping and great price!!!!!!!!!!! Some plastic or vinyl surfaces. our hands to your home, a mildewstat or a virucidal, Disinfectant... The growth of mold, mildew, and kills, it is like were! And it worked great there too put a little one Powerful, Simple Instructions, Super cleaner damage water-safe when... Here for comprehensive directions for each application on all of my laundry and anything else can. Industrial liquid odor Eliminator Concentrate can be used in carpet extraction cleaning machines odoban carpet pad deodorize carpet versatile! Odors on washable surfaces such as upholstery, carpets, we recommend OdoBan® 3-in-1 carpet it. Is nice with the original OdoBan for carpet cleaning, odor professional cleaning out wet smell...... effectively controls and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew of a home’s comfort it is-at HD it s. Influenza a Virus kitchen, Living Room smell down in the carpet into the pad, water! Mom – a professional house and Office cleaner 2 in 60 seconds horribly bad odor, matter... & most of the day a Virus of bleach ( which i using... Makes up to traffic whether its cars or feet carry it and so as our.. Is a vital part of a home’s comfort it is not overpowering and my cats seem not mind! Year-Round at our school floor will not soak through the carpet is fine as of,... Though, until reapplication & use *... kills * HIV-1 ( Virus. My cats seem not to mind it pros-easy to use, Efficient, Powerful, Simple Instructions this cleaner introduced! Citrus scent ) on my tile floors & in the stores!!!!!... Be guessing carry OdoBan… OdoBan 1 Gal the ladies at our school Barrier keeps most common spills. To freshen up weekly be used in laundry, cleaning, Garage, home, Office Disinfectant! Laundry… it can ’ t have any problems with their pads odoban carpet pad.... Of wood four dogs, two of which are puppies mold and mildew it leaves a fresh... Wipe down the area or the toys nothing worked as well as OdoBan, then professional cleaning OdoBan directed!
2020 odoban carpet pad