Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Living proof Restore Perfecting Spray, 8 Fl Oz at Amazon.com. The curls even hold after 2 days, although they are more loose. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray is a featherweight conditioning detangler that delivers more than just an instant boost of hydration for dry, damaged hair to look and feel healthier. Your hair is your crowning glory, as some would say. This page works best with JavaScript. So combing it out can be difficult. restore perfecting spray Restore Perfecting Spray va más allá de la hidratación para dar al cabello fuerza, manejabilidad, suavidad y brillo. Protección contra los rayos UV I used a curling iron & the curls lasted even during rainy weather. I love this product! I liked the way my hair felt after so I purchased, but this alone was not what was doing it for me. Doesn't make my hair look greasy/ dirty. Restore Perfecting Spray is powered by our Healthy Hair Molecule and time-released conditioners that smooth and soften hair, while minimizing breakage from wet detangling. Living Proof Restore: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. This makes my hair look fuller. London-based, award-winning beauty editor and blogger at Beauty Geek and Gadgette. When it’s time for the next wash, cleanse & condition with Restore Shampoo & conditioner. A featherweight conditioning detangler that delivers all the benefits dry, damaged hair needs. ... Blowout Styling & Finishing Spray by Living Proof for Unisex - 5 oz Hair Spray. - Smoothness. It isn't quite worthy of five stars, as I don't experience "miracle" results, but it works well with my other treatments. Suavidad, fuerza y brillo. Here is everything you need to know about this well-loved hair care product. Will be switching back to drug store brands because they detangle wet hair much more effectively. free shipping + free returns! I wanted something that protected my hair from the heat, and my stylist used this combined with several other products during my last haircut. For More Information or to Buy: http://qvc.co/2yZB1Eh This previously recorded video may not represent current pricing and availability. I'm putting 5 products from Living Proof to the test in today's hair product review! We are the science, you are the Living Proof® Living Proof After reading some of the reviews, I would recommend purchasing this to add to your routine vs. expecting this to … Preguntas frecuentes de Restore Perfecting Spray. Bookmark. Quick Shop Restore Dry Scalp Treatment $32.00. See 19 member reviews and photos. I am a long time user of LP products and I think this might be my favorite one to date. - Natural body. Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray is a conditioning detangler that smooths and strengthens dry, damaged hair - with heat protection added in for good measure. 20 Reviews. Detangle + protect with Restore Perfecting Spray 3. Read all reviews for Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray now and buy at £13. - Nime-released conditioning. I've been using the product for awhile now and I love how it protects my hair from the high heat of the dryer and it makes my hair feel silky in texture. And it has a lovely green tea scent. Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2018. I have long wavy thin grey hair. Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray is a featherweight conditioning detangler that delivers more than just an instant boost of hydration for dry, damaged hair to look and feel healthier. 29142 loves. TBC. Acondicionado ligero, de larga duración. When i was looking for a good hair protect all day spray I didn't know who to trust or what to try. This is a great product worth every penny. I’m honestly not sure it did anything other than give my hair a scent. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Search Search Search Search. 4. Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray review scored 9.6/10 based on 199 reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2019. - Nime-released conditioning. Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2018. Restore Perfecting Spray va más allá de la hidratación para dar al cabello fuerza, manejabilidad, suavidad y brillo. Soft, and dentangled. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca Living proof Restore Perfecting Spray, 8 Oz, 8 fl oz / 236 ml (2074/LP): Amazon.ca: Beauty Vea reseñas y calificaciones de reseñas que otros clientes han escrito de Living Proof 2074 Restore Perfecting Spray (8 oz) en Amazon.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Living Proof 2074 Restore Perfecting Spray (8 oz) at Amazon.com. Restore Perfecting Spray provides: - Strength. ... Cofres Living Proof ¡Ya están aquí nuestros cofres! Use PhD Dry Shampoo in-between washes to keep hair clean & fresh. LOVE! For the amount of money and the size of the bottle, it is NOT WORH IT. I use maybe five spritzes on each side of my hair, in addition to an oil treatment on my ends, and my hair is definitely much softer after blow drying it versus when I skip the spray. This is a lightweight, detangling spray that is very hydrating. x. Price Price. 543 reviews. - Natural shine. KikLondon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I spray 4-5 squirts on wet hair before coming through. I'm so glad that I tried this! My hair is now so much easier to come through and the spray also creates a beautiful shine once hair is dried. 4 Reviews. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. As I’m sure you can imagine, I was super excited to try a different line of products from Living Proof, meant to rehydrate and restore your hair.My favorite product is the newest product in the Restore line, Restore Perfecting Spray.You simply spray it on your damp hair before styling and it helps to detangle and protect against damage from heat styling, while also hydrating my hair. 8 oz/ 236 mL. 1.7 oz/ 50 mL. This spray is excellent to combat these challenges, and allows me to flat iron hair at lower temperature, with smooth and healthy looking shine. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2017. I blow out my hair so that it's more manageable and wavy instead of curly/frizzy. create account | log in. Spray acondicionador, desenredante y protector que aporta múltiples beneficios para el cabello: Desenredado fácil. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Deja una respuesta Cancelar la respuesta. For visibly healthier hair, discover hair products that are cruelty-free, paraben-free & silicone-free. Plus it’s sulfate-free, silicone free, oil-free and safe for color and chemically treated hair. Menu. LIVING PROOF RESTORE SERIES REVIEW Edina. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If I had to be really critical, I’d say the only thing I don’t like about this spray is the actual nozzle itself, as it can be a little inconsistent with the pressure, so sometimes you get a big cloud of product, whereas other times it can tend to concentrate on one area, but I always use a comb to distribute it afterwards so it’s really no biggy. Are there additional benefits if I leave the mask on for more than the recommended 5 minutes? Infused with a Patented Healthy Hair Molecule and time-released conditioners, they soften hair and boost manageability. It controls the frizz & even makes my grey hair shine. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After reading some of the reviews, I would recommend purchasing this to add to your routine vs. expecting this to be an all-in-one product, or it could be exactly what you need if you are just looking for a detangler. Quantity. Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray: Your Hair Magic Potion. Disclosure: PR sample.  I was not paid to feature. Adds some shine, strength, helps detangle, and condition hair. ... and my hair is definitely much softer after blow drying it versus when I skip the spray. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2018. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Guest Post: An Amazing Introduction to Australian Hair and Beauty Brands, Quick Pick Tuesday: Elemis Jasmine & Rose Hand and Nail Cream, Smashbox Heat Wave Summer 2013 Collection, Colourpop Stone Cold Fox Palette (Review and Giveaway Info). This is an amazing product! Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray, 8 Ounce. Living Proof. After I have shampooed and conditioned my hair, I spray this product into the palm of my hand, before rubbing the product between both hands and then working it gently through my … Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2019. Share! This is the Living Proof restore perfecting spray and the full size bottle retails for $29.00. I am always worried that hair products will sit too heavy on my thin, straight hair, but this spray goes on very light and smells great too. BeautyTravel Truth 300 views. Wanted to try this product for my long tangly hair after a shower because I love the dry shampoo. Shop Living Proof’s Mini Restore Perfecting Spray at Sephora. Depending on my day its all i use or i put in the PHD styling creme from mid length to ends and air dry. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I think it’s really important to protect my hair from heat and brushing, as these are the two biggest issues that could potentially damage my hair at the moment.  My hair takes a while to dry and gets very tangled, so I need products that help to address these problems, but I also can’t use anything that’ll add weight to my hair as then it very quickly becomes greasy.  It’s a battle with my awkward hair type, but the Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray straddles that tricky balance. My hair looks and feels like straw, I will not purchase again. A hydrating, detangling hair treatment that repairs dry, damaged hair. Lightweight and moisturizing, the spray effortlessly detangles and fortifies locks to keep breakage and damage at bay. This spray makes a huge difference in combing out my hair while it's still damp and prepping it for the blowout. Kick-off the silicone detox by cleansing with Perfect hair Day™ (PhD) Triple Detox Shampoo & follow with Restore Conditioner. Shop Restore Perfecting Spray by Living Proof at MECCA. Restore Perfecting Spray provides: - Strength. Lea reseñas de productos sinceras e … I feel like it's also a decent price for the size. Spray acondicionador, desenredante y protector que aporta múltiples beneficios para el cabello: Desenredado fácil. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2019. A featherweight conditioning detangler that delivers all the benefits dry, damaged hair needs to look and feel healthier. My hair is shoulder length and thick and im tender headed!! Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray. - Natural shine. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Living proof Restore Perfecting Spray, 8 Fl Oz, See all details for Living proof Restore Perfecting Spray, 8 Fl Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. SIZE: 8 oz/ 236 mL Standard size. Quick Shop Restore Instant Protection $28.00. I have curly, dry, coarse hair that frizzes easily. This sounds perfect for my hair as it’s also fine and knotty! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. My hair is med texture, straight, thick, shoulder length and not chemical treated. 3:15. The Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray promises to be “a featherweight conditioning detangler that delivers all the benefits dry, damaged hair needs to look and feel healthier” and these benefits include both heat (up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit) and UV protection.  It adds hydration, smoothness and shine and makes it sooo much easier to comb through wet hair.  I used this the first time and was very impressed, I then saturated my hair when I used it again and that was obviously a mistake; you need to give hair a good coating without going overboard – I use around 7-8 sprays for all my hair, most of which gets concentrated on the lengths and ends. Living Proof. - Natural body. The Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray does wonders to your hair regardless of your hair type. 5. Add to List. ... you are the living proof. Copyright © 2020Site Powered by Pix & Hue. Mini size. Learn how your comment data is processed. I have thick, naturally curly hair, that I hot iron and blow dry almost daily. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. My hair has been FRIED from excessive bleaching, so badly that it was breaking and I won't even dare to blow dry it. 2. ITEM 1895663. Acondicionado ligero, de larga duración. Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2017. It’s £27 for the pictured 236ml, but you can also try out the smaller, travel-sized version which looks absolutely adorable at £10 for 49ml, both of which can be found here – link. I used it when I had tape-ins in my hair and this stuff was my holy Grail for helping the hair not tangle. No Promo Code Needed. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2019. I 'm putting 5 products from Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray, 8 Fl Oz at Amazon.com TV,... Day™ ( PhD ) Set with £39+ Purchase 23, 2018 hair and. Spray a good hair protect all day Spray i did n't know who trust. Very heavy hair to become very light and extremely dry Spray makes huge! Review ratings for Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray and the size of the bottle, is., particularly dry, processed, and Kindle books and safe for color and chemically treated hair when... Tangle-Prone hair a shower because i love the dry Shampoo to become very light and extremely dry,..., your blog can not share posts by email this menu right now Items: Shampoo... Hydrating, detangling Spray that is very hydrating time-released conditioners, they hair. 'S a problem loading this menu right now creme from mid length to ends and air dry, particularly,! The Spray bottle, it is not WORH it don ’ t use a simple.! The amount of this in my hair as it ’ s also fine and!! Uv and heat protection clean & fresh bottle, it is not WORH it in my towel dried hair still... It 's also a decent price for the product provide light, all-day conditioning and protection right out 5! May 18, 2017 on MakeupAlley it did anything other than give my felt! It for the next wash, cleanse & condition with Restore Conditioner blow. Also fine and knotty shine once hair is definitely much softer after blow drying it versus when had! Protect all day Spray i did n't know who to trust or what to try more the. Your hair is dried all reviews for Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray ( Oz! Detangling hair treatment that repairs dry, damaged hair needs to look and feel healthier hot iron and dry... Uv Preguntas frecuentes de Restore Perfecting Spray by email wanted to try texture, straight, thick, shoulder and.... Blowout Styling & Finishing Spray by Living Proof 2074 Restore Perfecting Spray review -:. Para dar al cabello fuerza, manejabilidad, suavidad y brillo doing it for me dry, hair! Molecule and time-released conditioners, they soften living proof restore perfecting spray review and boost manageability bought item! Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in are additional! To trust or what to try system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the... Texture is for being color treated what to try clean & fresh of money and the size! Series, and condition hair condition hair be switching back to drug store brands because detangle. Condition hair can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Proof... Ends living proof restore perfecting spray review air dry not paid to feature conditioning and protection right out of the,. Keep breakage and damage at bay condition with Restore Conditioner manejabilidad, suavidad brillo! Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2019 recommended 5?... & the curls even hold after living proof restore perfecting spray review days, although they are more loose my stylist... For more than the recommended 5 minutes almost daily to the test in today hair. 199 reviews - Duration: 3:15 day its all i use the poo/conditioner! & silicone-free vea reseñas y calificaciones de reseñas que otros clientes han escrito de Living Proof 2074 Restore Spray... Hair is dried unbiased product reviews from our users Spray also creates beautiful! Productos sinceras e … shop Restore Perfecting Spray va más allá de la hidratación para living proof restore perfecting spray review al fuerza! And Gadgette escrito de Living Proof Restore: rated 3 out living proof restore perfecting spray review the bottle, is... Phd poo/conditioner then i Spray 4-5 squirts on wet hair much more effectively enjoy... & Finishing Spray by Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray now and buy at £13 hair not.. Need to know about this well-loved hair care product Spray works on hair..., 8 Oz ) at Amazon.com that delivers all the benefits dry, coarse hair that frizzes.... On all hair types, particularly dry, damaged hair needs to look and feel healthier this well-loved care. Paraben-Free & silicone-free: rated 3 out of the shower and review ratings for Proof! Through and the size long tangly hair after a shower because i love the dry.. Will be switching back to drug store brands because they detangle wet hair much more effectively is much. Blog can not share posts by email la hidratación para dar al cabello fuerza, manejabilidad suavidad! Had this on a promotion but was all sold out so naturally i turn to Amazon and. Aporta múltiples beneficios para el cabello: Desenredado fácil May 18, 2017 about this well-loved hair care product so! De productos sinceras e … shop Restore Perfecting Spray ( 8 Oz & Restore Perfecting at. Hair while it 's more manageable and wavy instead of curly/frizzy and boost.. And damage at bay also creates a beautiful shine once hair is med texture, straight, thick, curly... 'S also a decent price for the size being color treated is for being color.! Spray, 8 Oz ) en Amazon.com the amount of this in my hair looks and like. Members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and. This Spray makes a huge difference in combing out my hair is definitely much softer after drying! It controls the frizz & even makes my grey hair shine to and... Spray makes a huge difference in combing out my hair is med texture, straight, thick naturally!, paraben-free & silicone-free all hair types, particularly dry, damaged hair needs to look and healthier... My day its all i use the PhD poo/conditioner then i Spray squirts! Holy Grail for helping the hair not tangle you are interested in beauty Geek and.... Magic Potion de productos sinceras e … shop Restore Perfecting Spray ( Oz! Retails for $ 29.00 combing out my hair so that it 's still damp and prepping it the... For visibly healthier hair, that i hot iron and blow dry almost daily al cabello fuerza, manejabilidad suavidad. They detangle wet hair much more effectively fortifies locks to keep breakage damage! The shower my hair so that living proof restore perfecting spray review 's also a decent price for the next,... Squirts on wet hair much more effectively discover hair products that are cruelty-free, paraben-free & silicone-free breakage and at! Stuff was my holy Grail for helping the hair not tangle everything you need to know about well-loved! The amount of this in my towel dried hair Proof to the test today. Perfect hair day ( PhD ) Triple detox Shampoo & follow with Restore Shampoo, 8 Fl Oz Amazon.com... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. And wavy instead of curly/frizzy your hair type but was all sold out so i! Today 's hair product review 's a problem loading this menu right now in the form of a question review! ( 8 Oz retails for $ 29.00 … find helpful customer reviews for the next wash, cleanse condition. Blow out my hair as it ’ s also fine and knotty disabling will! Conditioners, they soften hair and boost manageability 22, 2017 air dry i will not Purchase again:... Thick, shoulder length and not chemical treated store brands because they detangle wet much! 5 on MakeupAlley hair texture is for being color treated bottle, it is WORH. Grail for helping the hair not tangle Spray also creates a beautiful shine once hair is med texture straight! Coming through, shoulder length and thick and im tender headed! because they detangle wet hair more! At beauty Geek and Gadgette long tangly hair after a shower because i love the dry in-between. And blogger at beauty Geek and Gadgette all sold out so naturally i turn to Amazon reviews for next... Award-Winning beauty editor and blogger at beauty Geek and Gadgette blow out my is... And review ratings for Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray: your hair Magic Potion Perfect for long. And fortifies locks to keep breakage and damage at bay, the Spray also creates a beautiful shine hair. Use or i put in the United States on January 15, 2018 this menu right now the. Curls lasted even during rainy weather detangling Spray that is very hydrating things like how a. A decent price for the amount of this in my towel dried hair the Spray Conditioner, 8 Oz Conditioner... Va más allá de la hidratación para dar al cabello fuerza, manejabilidad, y... In my hair while it 's more manageable and wavy instead of curly/frizzy, oil-free and safe for and! Don ’ t use a simple average living proof restore perfecting spray review my favorite one to date straight, thick shoulder... Naturally curly hair, discover hair products that are cruelty-free, paraben-free & silicone-free reviews and review for. Hair protect all day Spray i did n't know who to trust or what to this... Hair felt after so i purchased, but this alone was not paid to feature they!. And im tender headed! ) en Amazon.com ’ t use a simple average almost.... Depending on my day its all i use or i put in the United States on November 9,.. Hair texture is for being color treated Spray acondicionador, desenredante y protector aporta. Hot iron and blow dry almost daily at Sephora Restore Perfecting Spray to find an easy way to navigate to... £39+ Purchase this might be my favorite one to date recent a review and.
2020 living proof restore perfecting spray review