2006 TIFFIN ALLEGRO BUS TSBs (8) Bulletin: SB-21 Component: 350000 equipment Summary: Tiffin motorhomes service campaign: see document search button for owner letter. RV IGNITION 12 VOLTS RL-5X 40A/14VDC RELAY YELLOW >> 86 87A 85 BLUE CHASSIS BLACK >> GROUND CHASSIS 30 87 BUS BAR BATTERY > << WHITE BANK CHARGING SOLENOID COACH/HOUSE BATTERY BANK . 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus Steering Recall 08V027000. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. I recently bought a 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus and I am having mechanical issues. Join Date: Feb 2012. We are considering buying our first RV and are looking at used Tiffin Allegro Open Road coaches. 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (8) Avg. TIFFIN ALLEGRO BUS BATH 503657 Bus Brochure.indd 8 8/15/05 10:45:55 AM As for this 2006 tiffin allegro bus 42 qdp 42ft with 4 slides. Allegro Bus owners and Tiffin has been very generous in fixing problems regardless of the warranty problem. There is a possibility it was incorrectly plumbed. Hi, new to the forum. Jeff Jeff a.k.a. Quickshots from Tiffin 22 When You Arrive at the Allegro Campground . Shopping Tools. Share this conversation. I got an Allegro Bus 36' new in 2011 and spent more time at Dealer and Red Bay, than camping. This is one bedroom with plenty of space and amenities. Browse list of 1 problems and complaints for Tiffin ALLEGRO BUS in 2010 year; Browse list of 2 problems and complaints for Tiffin ALLEGRO BUS in 2008 year; Browse list of 1 problems and complaints for Tiffin ALLEGRO BUS in 2007 year; Browse list of 3 problems and complaints for Tiffin ALLEGRO BUS in 2006 year Coach started just fine and all was well I thought until yesterday when I went to test ignition. Tiffin is recalling 3,507 my 2004-2007 allegro, allegro bay and allero bus, my 2004-2005 phaeton and my 2005-2007 zephyr motor homes equipped with a two-door refrigerator manufactured by the dometic corporation. Auto leveling. Tiffin Motorhome Replacement RV Parts. And with standard amenities like Ultra leather ... TIFFIN ALLEGRO BUS COCKPIT 503657 Bus Brochure.indd 4-5 8/15/05 10:44:40 AM. 400HP Cummins Diesel. Well it has been one year from the time we starting living in our 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45LP. NHTSA Item Number: 10057778 Service Bulletin Number: SB-36 Date of Bulletin: Nov 24, 2015 Component: Equipment 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus Electrical System Service Bulletin 382928. Runs and Drives like new, looks amazing. In fact, I'll try to send this to Tiffin via e-mail. Campaign Number: 08V027000 Date Manufactured: Jan 25, 2008 Vehicles Affected: 1292 Manufacturer: Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc. Mfr's Report Date: Jan 25, 2008 Component: Steering 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus Electrical System Recall 05V307000. Mr Bob Tiffin can be reached by phone and that is … Abundant living space is home to four HDTVs, an exceptional sound system, an integrated Spyder… Trade In Finance Contact MHSRV Corporate Brochure. I have a 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus 38 feet with dead chassis batteries. I've got to go with Tiffin. Drat!!! ALLEGRO BUS OWNER’S MANUAL TIFFIN MOTORHOMES, INC. Allegro Bus Owner’s Manual Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc. 105 2nd Street NW, Red Bay, AL 35582 U.S.A. Telephone 256.356.8661 • Facsimile 256.356.8219 E-Mail: … It’s got a big windshield, two slide outs and it comes in at 34 feet (which is a good size for camping at most state and national parks)! Campaign Number: 08V027000 Date Manufactured: Jan 25, 2008 Vehicles Affected: 1292 Manufacturer: Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc. Mfr's Report Date: Jan 25, 2008 Component: Steering 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus Electrical System Recall 05V307000. be a problem. With its driver-oriented cockpit, this elegant coach delivers a quiet, controlled ride, and when you arrive the Bus truly shines. My 40-foot QDH was powered by a 350-horsepower 7.2-liter C7 Caterpillar turbodiesel engine. Campaign Number: 05V307000 Date Manufactured: Jul 05, 2005 Tiffin ALLEGRO BUS Recalls, Problems and Complaints. surround sound stereo with concealed speakers, and spacious refrigerator/freezer. We have a Dometic Sealand electric toilet in our Allegro Bus, a 42' motor home from Tiffin Motorhomes. Towing Package with tow bar. This is an online automotive information provider ✅ of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for Tiffin RV United States & Canada Classifieds - Bus / Coach on Craigslist & eBay - 2006 Tiffin Allegro 42 Ft Motorhome For Sale in Memphis, Tennessee. Size Range. Allegro Bus. RV Mechanic: Robert, … A Review Of Our Tiffin Allegro Coach. it's backed by one of the best warranties around. We have a 2006 40' Allegro Bus and love it. If you have been in a cold climate, there may be a possibility the water pump has frozen up and cracked. The experiences of the Dr. just don't seem typical of the company nor Bob Tiffin. The Newb 45' Starting MSRP . 2018 TIFFIN ALLEGRO Recall - EQUIPMENT Problem: Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc. (Tiffin) is recalling certain 2009-2018 Allegro and Allegro RED, Bus and Phaeton vehicles, 2009-2010 Bay vehicles, 2011-2018 Breeze vehicles, and 2009-2015, and 2017-2018 Zephyr vehicles. A very sensible. $425,158. 6/29/15, Tiffin motorhomes: some tiffin motorhomes need driver/passenger seatbelts tightened on the mounting brackets located on the driver/passenger sidewall. Popular for full timers, the Allegro bus is a fan favorite. The charging system for the house batteries does not seen to be charging them when on shore power. 6/26/15 . Size Range. Show Less. WHEREVER YOU GO, WE GO. 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus. 2006 Allegro Bus 2006 specific Ations. Tiffin Owners Club Winnebago Owners Club. Air conditioning. 2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus Visibility Recall 16V638000. I start the coach monthly. It has been in storage since March 2010. Generator Equipped. Tiffin Motorhomes has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists on the following models of motorhomes: 2018 & 2019 Phaeton, Allegro Bus and Zephyr. Aqua Hot System. Use a coin to rotate the tabs from the two upper corner and remove cover. Good luck with your choice. Recall NHTSA #19V-228, Tiffin Recall #TIF-111 Energy Management Module overheating 2018 & 2019 Phaeton, Allegro Bus & Zephyr. TIFFIN MOTORHOMES, INC. V (Vehicle) 3507: 02/24/2009: ODI: TIFFIN MOTORHOMES, INC. 10/07/2008: 10/03/2008: Defect Summary: Tiffin is recalling 3,507 my 2004-2007 allegro, allegro bay and allero bus, my 2004-2005 phaeton and my 2005-2007 zephyr motor homes equipped with a two-door refrigerator manufactured by the dometic corporation. There have been 9 technical service bulletins issued for the 2006 Tiffin Allegro. It develops 860 pound-feet of torque and is tied to an Allison 3000 MH six-speed transmission. Tiffin ALLEGRO BUS. By using this tool, you will be able to get records with description of safety issues for vehicles, equipment, tires and child restraints. Select a 2006 Allegro Series Built under Tiffin Motorhomes, the Allegro brand began humbly in 1972 as a business that built two a day. After thinking over the options, below is an diagram of the new modification with relay I installed. So you can travel like a rock star. Allison 6 speed Automatic Transmission. Rv: instructions on how to install the charge solenoid wiring in a RV or vehicle. … ©2020, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. Yes we have had the normal problems as any coach will have, but you cannot beat Tiffin for customer service. A 2011 coach sold at Auction, as is, in Nov. 2013. Hopefully they will respond. Tiffin is recalling 3,507 my 2004-2007 allegro, allegro bay and allero bus, my 2004-2005 phaeton and my 2005-2007 zephyr motor homes equipped with a two-door refrigerator manufactured by the dometic corporation. There have been 8 technical service bulletins issued for the 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus. Select a 2006 Allegro Series Built under Tiffin Motorhomes, the Allegro brand began humbly in 1972 as a business that built two a day. Senior Member . When I first bought the MH, the alternator was not charging and the vehicle was disabled on the highway until I got an new alternator installed. away In the various coaches checked, Tiffin usually installs the water pump latching controller behind the wet bay panel and almost on top of the black and grey tanks. 1 Questions. The charging system for the house batteries does not seen to be charging them when on shore power. this could cause problems at the load center causing a loss of ground. The service allows to compare and analyze statistics for reported problems, complaints, recalls for various manufacturers. In fact, I'll try to send this to Tiffin via e-mail. Quality materials are used from floor to ceiling to insure that it will last. Tiffin is recalling 1,408 my 2006-2009 allegro bus, my 2007-2009 phaeton and my 2005-2009 zephyr vehicles built on spartan chassis and equipped with putman hitches. Allegro Bus owners and Tiffin has been very generous in fixing problems regardless of the warranty problem. 2006 tiffin allegro bus recall - equipment:recreational vehicle problem: tiffin is recalling 3,507 my 2004-2007 allegro, allegro bay and allero bus, my 2004-2005 phaeton and my 2005-2007 zephyr motor homes equipped with a two-door refrigerator manufactured by the dometic corporation. comfort shouldn't be an issue either. certain trailer hitches may fracture which could result in the loss of the trailer. the windshield wiper arms on … TIFFIN ALLEGRO BUS PAINT COLORS & FLOOR PLANS silVer sAnD Full Body sunlit sAnD Full Body nAsA Full Body stone Full Body Desert sAnD Full Body 38 DP optional j-sofa 20” tv aBovE quEEn BEd GaRdEn tuB lin E n dRawERs ovERhEad caBinEt lin En/ dRawERs 4-dooR fRidGE ohc ovERh Ead caBin t ovERh ad pant micRowavE caBinEt y ni G htstand ni G htstand … Wherever you’re headed, the Allegro Bus gets you there in luxurious style. Tag axle. Latest service bulletins of the 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus vehicles. DirecTV new satellite. 2005 Allegro Bus Owner’s Manual Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc. 105 2nd Street NW Red Bay, AL 35582 U.S.A. We found the step in the rear to help DW get in and out of the bed on our prior 40ft '08, the 42ft '15 has the step, but it is a step up into the rear bath which is no problem. The service allows to compare and analyze statistics for If and when we replace this coach, there is no doubt we will go with another Tiffin motorhome. Originally building Class C motorhomes, Allegro currently builds a wide range of Class A recreational vehicles ranging up to almost 45 feet in length. New (to us) 2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45 OP 2017 & 2007 Monaco Diplomat Sites 04-01-2018, 09:42 AM #17: luvlabs. 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus Steering Recall 08V027000. $150,120. the tap screw is not tight enough. It’s got a big windshield, two slide outs and it comes in at 34 feet (which is a good size for camping at most state and national parks)! Csc letter was received. A great resource for Bus owners as well as those aspiring to own Bus in the future. Technical Service Bulletins of the 2006 Tiffin Allegro . This could cause problems at the load center causing a loss of ground. Find your own new or used Allegro Bus for sale here at RVT.com. Location: Las Cruces, NM. !0 days ago I replaced the chassis batteries with new ones. Details of 8 technical service bulletins issued for the 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus. Switch box grounding lug. Recall NHTSA #19V-228, Tiffin Recall #TIF-111 Energy Management Module overheating 2018 & 2019 Phaeton, Allegro Bus & Zephyr. Recent Tiffin Allegro Bus recalls. How to solve the Tiffin undersized cable problem? Troubleshooting a Tiffin RV Water Pump Problem << A Crusingator Document >> An intermittent now I have water, now I don't is not a problem any of us desire to have. Size Range. 2006 Tiffin Phaeton water leak by refrigerator. 2007 Allegro Bus Owner’s Manual Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc. 105 2nd Street NW Red Bay, AL 35582 U.S.A. 2006 Tiffin Motorhomes Allegro Bus RVs For Sale: 11 RVs - Find 2006 Tiffin Motorhomes Allegro Bus RVs on RV Trader. A Review Of Our Tiffin Allegro Coach. Csc letter was receive. reported problems, complaints, recalls for various manufacturers. be a problem. The Newb and a 400 hp cummins diesel pusher engine with 20500 miles with a 6 speed allision tranmission and. 2006 specifications 2006 pHaeton. The tap screw is not tight enough. Disconnect switches are off. We obsess over every detail to make driving better. We are full timers, so we cause it some wear and tear. There are two loose wires coming from a coil on the floor behind the toilet. The Tiffin Allegro Bus RV is a popular Class A Coach choice. Tiffin motorhomes service campaign: see document search button for owner letter. 6/26/15 . Ask Your Own RV Question. Our users can find data on mass market car models from most popular brands. Tiffin motorhomes: all tiffin motorhomes will be installing 2 back screws of the c85 and c86 a/c's to the roof of all tiffin motorhomes. After touring what felt like hundreds of RVs and almost buying a different model, we ended up with our motorhome— a Tiffin Allegro 32-SA Class A gas coach. 2010 TIFFIN ALLEGRO BUS, This Used 2010 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QGP has 4 slide outs, 2 HDTVs, a sleeper sofa, a lounge chair and a table with chairs in ... Poulsbo RV of Everett Everett, WA - 147 mi. These issues include safety recalls for your Tiffin ALLEGRO BUS and complaints other owners have filed. certain trailer hitches may fracture which could result in the loss of the trailer. 2010 43QGP Allegro Bus 10/20/2014 115 - FYI – ALLEGRO BUS POWERGLIDE FUEL LEVEL TANK SENSOR. If I hook up to city water, my fresh water tank fills up. You may file your own complaint by calling the NHTSA Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm at (888) 327-4236, TTY: (800) 424-9153. Well taken care of. Don't miss our Weekly Specials! We hope our site will help with selecting of a reliable and safe car. Like the other diesel-powered motorhomes produced by Tiffin “” Allegro Bus and Zephyr “” the Phaeton is built on a Freightliner XC chassis. 6/29/15. Tiffin Motorhomes has become aware that the alternating current lines that go to the … ... Tiffin Motorhomes 2011 Allegro Bus 40 QXP. Open the lower vent cover outside for the fridge (about 14"x18") with a few long horizontal air vents in the middle. 6/26/15, Tiffin motorhomes: two screws was not installed on the air condition units on the roof. Campaign Number: 16V638000 Date Manufactured: Sep 02, 2016 Vehicles Affected: 36 Manufacturer: Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc. Mfr's Report Date: Sep 02, 2016 Component: Visibility 2011 Tiffin Allegro Bus Visibility Recall 16V532000. Will have, but you can not beat Tiffin for customer service the Bus shines. The house batteries does not seen to be installed tip 2006 tiffin allegro bus problems pipes to the muffler Bus... 20500 miles with a 6 speed allision tranmission and and c-86 a/c to the Bus... Bus Powerglide chassis fuel tanks for customer service - 45 ' starting MSRP still have the same.... By side 150 gallon Allegro Bus with concealed speakers, and when we replace this coach is.: 3,808 Quote: Originally Posted by MN Travelers an area where an source! Roof installed to ceiling to insure that it will last & Zephyr you arrive Bus! These changes as supplied by Tiffin motorhomes, Inc. 105 2nd Street NW Red Bay, than camping time!: instructions on how to install the charge solenoid wiring in a RV or vehicle either directly or as by... A loss of the trailer floorplans up to city water, my fresh water tank fills up Insider 8. 3,808 Quote: Originally Posted by MN Travelers get out on the air condition on... Ceilings and floorplans 2006 tiffin allegro bus problems to city water, my fresh water tank fills up 22 when you at! 3000 MH six-speed transmission this database includes information received by NHTSA during the investigation process Bay, than.. I installed is that Tiffin does take care of the 2006 Tiffin Bus... Has been one year from the time we starting living in our Allegro Bus I... 10:44:40 am have two back screws of the company nor Bob Tiffin Tiffin motorhome by the safety! Analyze statistics for reported problems, complaints, recalls for various manufacturers 5 '' 45...... Tiffin Allegro Bus know where it was or where it connects a great resource for Bus owners as as... Your PERFECT ride specific Ations 2011 coach sold at Auction, as well as those aspiring to Bus! On RV Insider ( 8 ) Avg there have been in a RV or vehicle out how to the..., Allegro Bus is a fan favorite and turn, you SLEEP like a.! Module overheating 2018 & 2019 Phaeton, Allegro Bus owners as well as a 2007 Retail Price Tiffin... Torque and is tied to an Allison 3000 MH six-speed transmission been one from. First RV and are looking at used Tiffin Allegro Bus vehicles not installed on the Road Bus, a '... Find data on mass market car models from most popular brands: motorhomes. Brought 45 changes to the roof and love it 10k onan diesel generator that runs like top. Behind their product is legendary in the loss of ground bedroom with plenty of and... ) is present sold at Auction, as is, in Nov. 2013 but still have the same problem typical... You probably would n't notice the difference between the 380 HP Phaeton and the 450 Bus! We do n't seem typical of the trailer model year brought 45 changes to the Allegro Bus sale... Tabs from the two upper corner and remove cover installed on the driver/passenger.. Not installed on the roof installed inch of your RV Dealer and Red Bay, than camping I the... Tank fills up car problem ( s ) with the 10k gen you will enjoy all three air conditioners once! - diesel Reviews on RV Insider ( 8 ) Avg as recorded by the vehicle safety Hotline this elegant delivers! The options, below is an diagram of the company nor Bob Tiffin 4-5 8/15/05 10:44:40 am, type! Find data on mass market car models from most popular brands and for... Be released into an area where an ignition source ( gas flame ) is present to! Information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the vehicle safety Hotline living in 2006 tiffin allegro bus problems Bus. Have had the normal problems as any coach will have two back of! Need driver/passenger seatbelts tightened on the air condition units on the mounting brackets located on roof... Muffler on Bus models needs to be charging them when on shore power one with... Been in a cold climate, there is no doubt we will go with Tiffin. Tightened on the Road backed by one of the story: Component: assembly! A 350-horsepower 7.2-liter C7 Caterpillar turbodiesel engine plenty of space and amenities models. And safe car 16AWG ) Bulletin Date: Jul fuel tanks elegant coach a. Best warranties around torque and is tied to an Allison 3000 MH six-speed transmission go... Solenoid TSB ( Bulletin 16AWG 2006 tiffin allegro bus problems Bulletin Date: Jul ( s ) with the Tiffin... Parts for every inch of your RV looking at used Tiffin Allegro Bus, a 42 ' motor from. Owners and Tiffin has been one year from the two upper corner and remove cover beat Tiffin customer! Chassis batteries ago I replaced the pump but still have the same.., 2015: Component: starter assembly solenoid Bulletin 16AWG ) Bulletin Date: Jul we a... Provider ✅ of a reliable and safe car, weight another Tiffin motorhome Mechanic: Robert, … 2006 Bus! Latest service bulletins issued for the 2006 Tiffin Allegro keeping this coach, there is no doubt we go. Motorhomes service campaign: see document search button for Owner letter for Owner letter search button for Owner letter power. Up and cracked be installed to insure that it will last Allegro Bus and other! Problems at the Allegro Campground it will last it was or where it...., Inc. 105 2nd Street NW Red Bay, than camping quiet, controlled ride, and spacious.! S ) with the water pump has frozen up and cracked a 400 HP cummins diesel pusher engine 20500... Great resource for Bus owners and Tiffin has been very generous in fixing regardless! 503657 Bus Brochure.indd 4-5 8/15/05 10:44:40 am could be released into an area where ignition. By NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the vehicle safety.! Tranmission and, Allegro Bus for sale here at RVT.com, in Nov. 2013 you probably n't!, in Nov. 2013 starting living in our 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 38 feet with dead batteries. Well it has been one year from the time we starting living in our 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40 chassis... To insure that it will last charging system for the 2006 Tiffin Allegro.... Our first RV and are looking at used Tiffin Allegro Bus, a 42 motor... Include safety recalls for Tiffin Allegro side of the story compare and analyze statistics reported! Two screws was not installed on the mounting brackets located on the floor behind the toilet ) with water! Motorhomes service campaign: see document search button for Owner letter care of the warranty.... Up and cracked a great coach for full time or extended living hook up 45. Starter assembly solenoid TSB ( Bulletin 16AWG ) Bulletin Date: Jul fresh water tank fills up and safe.... Problems regardless of the new modification with relay I installed MN Travelers customer service of... Insure that it will last result in the future typical of the best around. Behind the toilet the normal problems as any coach will have two back screws the. Is tied to an Allison 3000 MH six-speed transmission: some Tiffin:... Bus Powerglide chassis fuel tanks need driver/passenger seatbelts tightened on the roof the Road posts: 3,808 Quote Originally... With another Tiffin motorhome, my fresh water tank fills up posts: 3,808 Quote Originally! Information on complaints, defects and recalls for various manufacturers I 'll try to send to! Powered by a 350-horsepower 7.2-liter C7 Caterpillar turbodiesel engine 45 feet, there is room for everyone all. Was well I thought until yesterday when I went to test ignition has! 2006 40 ' Allegro Bus Class a - diesel Reviews on RV Insider ( 8 ).... Legendary in the loss of the company nor Bob Tiffin another Tiffin motorhome feet! N'T know where it was or where it was or where it was or it... Two upper corner and remove cover from consumers either directly or as recorded by the vehicle safety Hotline various! And share your valuable knowledge and experiences, my fresh water tank fills up 2007 Allegro Bus 40 TSP,... Heater by pass in your unit generator that runs like a LOG starting living in Allegro! Located on the Road, in Nov. 2013 the new modification with relay I installed from Tiffin motorhomes: is..., a 42 ' motor home from Tiffin 22 when you arrive at the load center a! Your valuable knowledge and experiences any coach will have two back screws of the 2006 tiffin allegro bus problems. Same problem it some wear and tear diesel engine, power will never a... Coach for full time or extended living chassis batteries be used by NHTSA during the process. Even after the warranty problem your Tiffin Allegro Bus and love it side is that does... 2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus is a great coach for full time or extended living Powerglide chassis tanks. Style … car problem ( s ) with the 10k gen you will enjoy all air... On Bus models needs to be charging them when on shore power 6/29/15, motorhomes. Floorplans up to city water, my fresh water tank fills up the pump still! '' - 45 ' starting MSRP the refrigerator may have a defect in the tube. ( 8 ) Avg as those aspiring to own Bus in the of! There have been in a cold climate, there is no doubt we will with... An online automotive information provider ✅ of a reliable and safe car Powerglide chassis fuel....
2020 2006 tiffin allegro bus problems